Thursday, September 4, 2008

Levi's Shrink-To-Fit Day 1

Okay, so I've always wondered how well cheap 40 dollar shrink-to-fits fade compared to more expensive raw denim. I mean, is it worth all the extra money to pay for 200 dollar Nudies? Thus, I'm starting this denim diary to record the progress of my cheap ass shrink to fits. I'm planning to wear them for around 6 months with no wash/soak and see what they would look like.

I purchased these jeans at Levi's Strauss store in Seattle. It's made in Guatemala and is 31x34. I usually wear 30x32, so this should fit me well even after the wash.

So, this is what they look like on day 1. There are quite a bit of cotton pilings.

2 comments:

A.P.C. denim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A.P.C. denim said...

I LOVE MY APC's!!
AND I DONT REGRET SPENDING $155 ON THEM!!
but id like to see the comparison between the fades from APC and Levi's